Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ladies, have you ever wondered.....

FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT USED TO ME, I SUGGEST YOU HEED THIS DISCLAIMER. IF YOU EVER SEE ONE OF THESE, THAT MEANS....I'M PROBABLY ABOUT TO OFFEND SOMEONE. I'M ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING REALLY CONTROVERSIAL. THERE WILL BE A HEALTHY USE OF EXPLETIVES TO FOLLOW. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING THAT I SAY, YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT. JUST UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T TAKE SHIT, AND SHIT GETS DEALT WITH.

SINCE YOU'VE BEEN WARNED....I SHALL PROCEED.




Why am I still single?

I was on Facebook earlier, and a friend asked a question for the fellas. She wanted to know why do we think women are still single. Now usually this type of question leads to heated debates. Anything dealing with male/female relationships is a touchy subject. I felt that I had to write a blog to explain why women are still single.

Now the first brave male to respond said women are too picky. I can agree with that....to an extent. We all have preferences in what we want out of a significant other (SO). There is absolutely nothing wrong with having standards. We should not have to settle for anything in life. However, when you have unrealistic standards and expectations for a SO. sa...that is when you become too picky, and you end up missing out on perhaps a great person.

Another male says,
Because the men are trifling, too old and still playing the "players game" trying to mack and get panties from every lady instead of picking one and leaving her exclusively. Fellas, step your game up...or better yet, get a life, and stop the games. Being a "mack" or playa is not a good look for a man in this day and age.

I completely disagree with this because he said "men are." No matter what age he is....if he's "playing games" he is a boy in my eyes and not a man. Boys play games. It's that simple. That is why I disagree with that statement.

[begin my opinion]

One of my huge turn-off's is when woman constantly reminds me that she is an independent woman. That shit bugs the fuck outta me. When you [the type of woman I'm speaaking about] do that, you are in a sense....emasculating that man. For the most part, men want to feel needed, be a rock for a woman. We want to provide for you and be your protector. When you constantly remind us that you don't need us for shit, how do you think that makes us feel? Now I do commend the woman that has made it in the corporate world. I know how hard women have worked to gain that respect. However, that's not a good look for you. That could be a reason you are still single. Slice of humble pie, goes a long way.

Another huge reason some women are still single is they learn from their past a little too well. What I mean is when you've been done wrong, you don't let go of the hurt and hold it against the next man. You don't give the new guy his chance to fuck up. I know that sounds funny but we are all human. Men and women are bound to make mistakes, but when you start to expect him to fuck up. That's when we do fuck up. Some of us honestly never have a real chance at showing you that we are different from the last person that fucked you over.

[/end my opinion]

Have a good day

The Badass Bunny






No comments: