Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why kids need a good ol' fashioned ass whoop....

I know somewhere, somebody has already touched on this subject. Bad ass kids! They provide hours of entertainment and can work your last nerve all at the same time. I was at the Naval Exchange (NEX) just a few minutes ago and saw the most incredile display of ignorance from a 5 year old I will probably ever see. I expect to see some crazy shit at say....Wal-Mart, BJ's, or Kmart. The NEX? Nah. If it happens, that is YouTube worthy shit right there. You gotta have some serious nuts to cut the fool in there. Security don't play.

Anyway, the Navy is about to shift into this "new uniform" called Navy Working Uniform, aka camoflaugue. So I go to the NEX to order some nametapes, because we have to have our names on our shirt and ass so people have a reason to look at my heinpot and act like they know who I am. And that's when it happened. It was almost like the Sun, Moon, quasars and all that shit aligned perfectly for me, because I'm never privvy to seeing such displays in my life. I see this woman struggling with this rather outspoken child. She's trying to calm him down but he's obviously paying her no attention.

Here goes the conversation.....

Woman: Stand still Justin. [in a non-authoritative way....mousy if you ask me.]
Justin: I don't wanna fuckin' stand still! [shouting]
Woman: Justin....watch your mouth. Stand over here right now! [a little more authoritative]
Justin: I told you no! [yells some other expletives]

Now I must pause for a second because I'm not believing what I'm seeing here. The whole time this kid is showing out, and she's obviously getting frustrated. To her credit she was holding her composure. Key word in that last sentence....was. This is where the shit get's better. This old lady....had to be in her 60's now enters the story.

Woman: Justin....come over here now and don't say another word.
Justin: No! You're not gonna do anything to me.
Old Woman: Might I suggest you slap the shit out of him.

Woman looks at me, looks at the vendor, we both shrug. Justin starts to walk over towards her. Woman cocks her hand back like she's about to hit a grown ass motherfucker and......

WHACK!

She hit him so hard he literally slid across the floor to the next vendor booth! My jaw dropped and the vendor's jaw dropped at the same time. You hear some dude in the vicinity say, "DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN!!!!" Justin gets up, face is as red as the planet Mars, tears flowing like Niagra Falls, and he's holding his face like it was about to fall off. Now on the inside I'm laughing my ass off at what I just witnessed.

Woman: Now shut the fuck up, stand right here, and don't you dare move! [has her balls now]
Justin: Silence....

Now I don't condone child abuse or no shit like that, but that kid had it coming for real! Hell, I had my fair share of STFU slaps in my day. Nothing like what this little kid endured though. I know he's gonna think twice before cutting up again. What was fucked up about this whole situation....I didn't even have my phone on me because I damn sure would have YouTubed this shit!


Slap (Dirty) - Ludacris

1 comment:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

Lawd Jesus in HEAVEN! I would've paid every bit of my money to see this go down!! The old lady so politely suggesting the mama smack the shit outta the kid was GOLDEN!! I laughed so hard reading this!!