Monday, December 1, 2008

Dear Santa,

I stopped by Irys' Myspace blog and she wrote a 'Dear Santa' letter so why can't I? I'm usually the biggest Scrooge around the holidays so I might as well give a wholehearted attempt at not being a dick this year for the holidays. I know....I know....what are you all gonna do with me?

Dear Santa,

It's been a while since I've written you. Ok....it's been 19 years, but who's counting? Anyway, seeming as how you are the happiest fat man I know besides Peter Griffin, I thought I'd let you in on what I want for Christmas. Now before you go checking the naughty and nice list, I'mma tell you like I tell the police when they pull me over....I'm on the other list. However, you don't strike me as the type to hold grudges, so let's just say as I'm writing this the only naughty thing I've done was steal some internet. LOL!

Anyway, my list is quite simple and you really shouldn't have a problem handling it all things considered.

1. If you could drop off a Lotto Ticket for say....The Big Game when the jackpot is around $200 million, that would be swell.

2. I would appreciate it if you could go to the program directors at Lifetime and tell them to stop putting mafia movies on their channel. I feel kinda weird watching 'Goodfellas' on Lifetime.

3. Can you please tell all these rappers that Auto-Tune is not the new hot shit. Zapp and Roger were doing wayyyyy before T-Pain. Hell, give me a fan and I'll sing Phil Collins 'In the Air Tonight.' Do you remember....

4. Speaking of T-Pain, can you go to his house and take all those damn top hats? He's starting a fashion trend that I'm not too comfortable embracing as of yet.

5. Another inch please and thank you. (Get yawl minds out the damn gutter.)

6. Can you make Tara's Mac & Cheese a National Dish? I'm saying....you're Santa. You can make it happen.

7. Can you make sure my first wish happens for my mother as well? I mean she deserves it for putting up with me for 28 years.

See, I told you I don't ask for much big guy.

Your friend,

The Bad Ass Bunny


1 comment:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

"Speaking of T-Pain, can you go to his house and take all those damn top hats? He's starting a fashion trend that I'm not too comfortable embracing as of yet."

*DEAD*